Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Sailor, part 2

Sailor was gentle and tender. He made sure I wanted him before we went any further. I had wanted him since the day I met him! Was he nuts? Could he really not tell that I wanted to spend every waking moment with him? Hell, I’d spend the rest of my life with him if he asked.

We continued kissing for the longest time. Then Sailor peeled my shirt off and caressed my breasts through my bra. My nipples were erect from anticipation. I let him have total control. I didn’t want to know what was next and soaked up the pleasure his kisses were giving me. I ran my hands down his solid chest and flat abs to toy with the waistband of his skivvies. I could feel the emanating heat of his cock. Sailor was rock hard. It began to pulse and throb when I wrapped my fingers around it. My thumb toyed with the precum on the tip. He moaned.

“I’m going to explode if you keep doing that.”
“Go ahead.” I must have had a wicked glimmer in my eye or something because he pulled my hand from him.
“No. Not yet.”
I pouted. I had never felt a man get off by my hand. It would have been a first.
Instead, Sailor rolled on top of me and we continued kissing. He sat back and straddled me. I was lifted to a sitting position so he could remove my bra. My breasts were exposed but I didn’t feel my usual shyness. Yet another strange feeling. It was as if we had been together our entire lives. Being with him gave me a sense of déjà vu. Maybe reincarnation was real. That would explain the strange feelings and the comfort I found from not being in control.

He laid me back down and gazed at me. I pulled him down for another kiss. He kissed my lips then created a trail down my neck to my breasts. My very sensitive nipples were feeling a bit tortured and tormented by his tongue. I could feel how wet I was between my thighs. My pants wanted off in the worst way. Sailor was taking his time and I fought the urge to rush things. The feel of his cock pressing my pubic area was too much for me to take and the dam broke. I soaked my pants from my orgasm. It was then that he decided to remove my pants and he was surprised to see that I didn’t have any panties on.

Moving on from my breasts, Sailor kissed my stomach as he tenderly separated my legs and knelt between them. He slowly worked his way to being on top of me. I could feel his cock begin to probe for the opening to my vagina. He slid the full length of his cock into me. We were in sync as our hips began a gentle rocking rhythm that took us both to an incredible crest of heighten waves. It didn’t take long for tremors to shake my body. It was a mind-blowing orgasm. I couldn’t repeat it if I tried.

It seemed like the orgasm was going to last forever. Sailor didn’t move from me until we were both sated. It took us a while to stop shaking. I laid in his arms until the sun came up. I sat up and started crying. I’m not an emotional person when it comes to sex but the tears would not stop flowing. Sailor held me while I cried. I’m pretty certain he didn’t understand my tears either. He lifted my chin to look into his eyes before kissing my tears. I knew exactly then what I was feeling.

1 comment:

  1. WELL, ALRIGHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEN! :) See, when I read in the morning, I am less inclined to miss such activities with my beloved.....if I read that last night, I'd be bummed that I was alone :D Good stuff!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete