Monday, October 11, 2010

The Chief, part 6

I wanted him in the worst way. How did this happen? How did I go from not being attracted to him to thinking about marriage? I decided right then and there that I was nuts. The pretentious and snobbish attitudes of my mother’s family would deter an idea of marriage between myself and someone who wasn’t white. Chief was not an European aristocrat. But then again, I never really cared what my family thought of men I dated. If dating is what you could call it. Just because some guy bought me dinner doesn’t make it a “date”. My friend Thea says those are “booty calls” with a public perk!

Half of this particular visit was spent in bed with Chief, the rest of the time I was hanging out. It was my time, although brief, until my actual vacation with Hannah’s girls. They had finally decided on Italy and I had everything booked. I was daydreaming about living someone else’s life when he interrupted my thoughts.

“Helloooo, where were you?” He grinned.

“Oh, um, uh, I was in lala land. You should know me well enough to figure that out.” I felt sheepish for not paying attention.

“I saw that. I hope it was good for you.”

“Nah, not nearly as good as being with you.” I got up and sat on his lap before giving him a kiss.

“Liar. You suck at lying.”

I was busted. I could tell as I stared into his dark brown eyes that it didn’t matter about the other guy in my head. If that other guy actually existed. As for the moment, Chief was the only one I wanted. I could tell the feeling was mutual as I dry humped him in the chair. I got up from his lap and knelt on the floor. His pants were tight but my expertise in undressing men allowed me to quickly free his manhood. I licked his lips before swallowing as much of him as I could take in my mouth. He leaned back into the couch and arched his back. He slid his hips down to make it easier for me work my magic. I learned how to perform oral sex from a gay friend when I was a teenager. My tongue was notorious for making men weak. If I hit it just right, most could lose their load on my command.

We had sex several times that weekend. My favorite kind of sex is “surprise sex”. I was asleep on my stomach in his bed when he slipped in from behind. I was in a dream-like trance and didn’t want to wake up. I moaned intently and I could feel his balls slapping against my clit. It drove me insane. What an incredible orgasm!

Weekends are short. Way too short and underrated if you ask me. I knew this was going to be the last time I would see him for a while. My boss called the day before I left to let me know I was going overseas for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment