Thursday, October 14, 2010

L'homme français, la partie trois

I stepped forward and kissed him. The cool taste of his mouth had my spine tingling. His response was just as intense as mine. My hands practically ripped his shirt off of him as he unhooked my bra. We kept kissing the entire time we stripped each other. I paused for a moment after I undid his pants. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft as best as I could. He was enormous in girth and length. I dropped to my knees and pushed his pants to the ground. I wait for him to step out before I do anything else. He kicks his pants to the side.

I stare at the full length of him before I go any further. There was no way I was going to fit my mouth around him and take the entire length of him in. But damned to hell if I wasn’t going to try! I wanted every inch of him. I wanted to taste him, feel him, and everything in between.

I pulled him closer to me and began to lick his shaft as I slid my hands up his thighs. I grabbed his ass and took his head into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his as best as I could. I couldn’t take much of him in because of his size. I felt his muscles tense and he let out a moan. Jean-Pierre wanted me to stop for a moment. He was becoming too sensitive.

I wanted to make this interlude last as long as possible. He helped me to my feet and led me down the hall to the bedroom. We laid down on the bed and resumed what we had started. He lavished kisses all over my body. His hands slid over my skin like soft velvet. I felt so wanton with desire. He placed his head between my legs and slowly licked my inner thighs. I was quivering. I was trying to be quiet. I didn’t want to be that neighbor!

“Oh my God!” escaped from my lips.

My eyes rolled back into my head as Jean-Pierre’s tongue did a wicked dance on my most private girly parts. I was gasping. I couldn’t hold back.

“Please! OHMYWORD!”

I came with such intensity that I could not stop shaking. My legs felt like jello and would have given out from under me if I had attempted to stand. I could feel the juice of my orgasm soaking the bed.

He wasn’t done with me. He moved up my body, with his penis just hovering at the entrance to my portal. I eagerly awaited his plunge into me. He teased me instead by taking his sweet time entering me. Oh the agony! I wanted this beautiful man something fierce. I couldn’t help but gasp aloud when Jean-Pierre finally entered me. He paused for a moment, to allow my body to adjust to his size.

“Does it hurt? I do not wish to cause you any pain.” He whispered as he kissed my ear.

“No. I want you. I want to feel all of you.”

“I am not all the way in but you should only feel pleasure.”

I nodded. Jean-Pierre pushed the rest of the way in and rested a moment before continuing. He had a slow tantalizing rhythm once he was completely inside of me. I started to match his movements but he stopped me. This was his way of controlling his release.

“If you keep doing that, I will cum quickly. I don’t want that. I want to feel your orgasm around me first.”

I whispered, “do you want me to just lay here?”

“Oui, until I say.” He replied with a smile.

I held on to him as he drove into me tenderly. He came so hard that I felt it explode inside of me. Jean-Pierre laid on top of me, giving me soft kisses until he went soft. We fell asleep just as the sun came up.

1 comment: