Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Sailor, part 1

I met Sailor when I was in my teens. He was a friend of a friend of a friend. Sailor was green from boot camp and getting ready to go to school for his specialty. He wasn’t quite 6 feet tall, which was a prerequisite for getting into bed with me, but he had these intense blue eyes that made me melt every time he looked at me.

Yes, I know. This is the second chapter about a man in a uniform. There’s another chapter coming on another one too, but it’s not the U.S. Navy. Bear with me. I will admit to having a fetish about a man in a uniform. There is something about the Cracker Jack look that gets me wet between the thighs. I turn into a fountain and can have an orgasm just from looking at a gorgeous sailor. Call me a hussy if you want. At least I am not afraid to speak my mind and loudly admit that I know what I want. I usually get it too.

Sailor was in town for the weekend. He lived on the other side of the state but came to my hometown just to see me. He called me late one night. My dad answered the phone. Sailor politely asked my father if I could come see him for a bit. Dad consented, then came downstairs to my room and woke me up. Dad handed me a piece of paper with Sailor’s hotel information and the keys to his truck. Mom wasn’t home and it was a rare moment where Dad supported my escape from this life.

I was gone in a flash.

Sailor was waiting for me. He had the door opened a crack so I could just walk in. I felt weird. Normally I exert a tremendous amount of control when it comes to men but there was a pull I had never felt before. I was drawn to him but I couldn’t explain the feelings at that time. I had only known him for a couple of weeks before this.

I completely closed the door and stood with my back against it for a moment. My eyes had to adjust to the darkness of the room. I took my jacket off and hung it on the back of the chair where I set my purse. It was quiet. The only sounds were of the cicadas outside and Sailor’s steady breaths. He was watching me from the bed. I took my shoes off and laid down next to him.

We just stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Time had slowly passed by. I didn’t care. I didn’t have a curfew to worry about. Dad would have called if he needed his truck. I’m glad he didn’t. It would have ruined a very special moment.

Neither of us spoke any time soon. It was if we were communicating telepathically. I felt him reading my inner most thoughts. Sailor reached out to pull me closer. I was in the confines of his warm embrace and I was so relaxed. His lips met mine with tender passion. It would be the most perfect kiss of my entire life. Words could not describe the tremors that ripped through my body from that one kiss. I didn’t know I would be forever affected by this man.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, sailors. Nice tease. Love it! :D My biological father was a sailor, so I am told :D He apparently sailed away, I've never found him!

    ReplyDelete