Tuesday, March 25, 2014

L'homme français, la partie huit


The bedroom was calling our names. I was shivering with excitement. This was beyond anything I had ever fantasized about. I could only think about having them both in so many ways. I wanted to explore their bodies as much as they wanted to explore mine. I laid back on the bed with one man on each side of me. My hand found Marcel’s cock and he groaned with pleasure when I wrapped my fingers around him.
Mon Dieu! I am going to burst if you keep doing that!” gasped Marcel.
Jean-Pierre smiled wickedly at the amusement on my face.
“Do you want him to cum, mon coeur?”
I hesitated, not sure if I did or didn’t.
Non. I want to feel him inside of me.” I replied.
“Ok, tell him what you want. I want to watch.”
“Huh?”
“I want to watch you give him pleasure. I want to see your face when he comes.”
Marcel didn’t waste any time removing my fingers from his shaft and climbing on top of me. He paused at my breasts before entering me. He was going to take his time ravishing me and I was an impatient woman at this point. I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard. I looked over at Jean-Pierre to find him slowly stroking his own cock and staring at me.
I arched my back and moaned loudly as Marcel plunged his hard cock into me. OH MY WORD! Soon it was going to be too much for me, as I started to shake upon his entry. Jean-Pierre attached his mouth to my breast and watching us became too much for him. Groaning with a seemingly painful sound, he erupted all over the bed. A few short thrusts later, my own orgasm came with shocking intensity but not to be outdone by Marcel’s.
Marcel collapsed on the bed next to me. I was exhausted. It didn’t take long for the three of us to fall asleep. I actually fell asleep in Marcel’s arms. I know, I know. It seems like Jean-Pierre was neglected in all of this. He really wasn’t. He had me prior to this ménage trois. It was an unplanned, unexpected night. It was a first for all three of us but one that I had fantasized about for months.
I woke up the next morning to find Marcel gone from the bed. Jean-Pierre was still asleep, snoring softly. I quietly got up to answer Mother Nature’s urgent call. The chateau was unusually still. I went into the room Marcel was using. The bed was made and his bag was gone. I looked out the window, not giving a thought to my current state of nakedness, and could not find Marcel’s coupe.
I was undeniably crushed at Marcel’s leaving. I didn’t harbor any romantic feelings for him but it would have been nice to have woken up to them both. His leaving changed things for me emotionally. I heard footsteps behind me but didn’t turn around. Jean-Pierre wrapped his arms around me and pulled his blanket over us both.
Mon coeur, are you alright?” He quietly asked me.
“No, I’m not alright.” I said. My voice cracked and gave away the vestige of tears that were about to pour.
“He left early this morning. He asked me to tell you ‘thank you’ and that last night was wonderful.”
I couldn’t look at Jean-Pierre. I turned and buried my face in his chest before the flood of tears came.

No comments:

Post a Comment