Tuesday, March 25, 2014

L'homme français, la partie sept


My eyes flew open at his request. It was then that I realized why we fought so much. I was attracted to him and wanted to do a whole lot more than kiss him. I leaned forward to receive his lips on mine. His mouth was warm and soft, unlike Jean-Pierre’s cool taste. He pulled me closer as his tongue probed my mouth. I became lost in the kiss until I heard a chuckling behind me.
“I had a feeling that was the problem,” Jean-Pierre said.
I attempted separated myself from Marcel’s tight embrace, not sure how to respond. Marcel only held me tighter and closer to him. He looked at me before looking at Jean-Pierre and grinning, he responded on my behalf.
“She is beautiful, mon frère. Any man would be a fool to not want to kiss her.” He responded in French.
Oui, which is why I am not surprised. But let’s end this silly fighting nonsense, shall we?” said Jean-Pierre.
I interjected, “You’re not mad to find us kissing?”
Non, I find it rather sexy. It turns me on to see what you do to another man,” he said in husky whisper.
I was sort of shocked but I shouldn’t have been. The French are very open when it comes to sex. Marcel still hadn’t let go of me and pulled my face towards him for another kiss. His hands grabbed my ass. I could feel how hard he had become from kissing me. Jean-Pierre came up and whispered that perhaps we should return to the chateau for some privacy.
Marcel then let me go but held my hand as we followed Jean-Pierre to the car. He was going to have to let go in order to follow us in his car. Jean-Pierre told me to give him one more kiss before parting, and to make it memorable. I did only to turn and find Marcel’s lips against mine. I could feel the arousal in his kiss and the sense of urgency deepened as we sped along the road to the chateau.
We arrived just moments after Marcel. He opened the car door for me and they both held my hand as we walked into the chateau. With Jean-Pierre behind me, kissing my neck and back, my lips met Marcel’s. Such amazing kisses! I loved the way Jean-Pierre kissed me but this was something else. Marcel thumbed my nipple as Jean-Pierre slid his hand under my shirt to caress my other breast. I could feel myself getting very hot and wet between my thighs. The kissing was going to take me over the edge.
Both men released me and stepped back to remove their shirts. I was in awe of Marcel’s torso, with soft dark curls and tight washboard abs. I reached out to touch him but he teasingly stepped back as Jean-Pierre turned me around for a kiss. It was Marcel’s turn to touch my back and he reached both hands around to fondle both of my breasts. I could feel the pressure of his enormous tool throbbing against my buttocks. Marcel licked my ear and whispered what I assumed were naughty things in French as he unbuttoned my shirt to expose my breasts to Jean-Pierre. He held a breast out for Jean-Pierre to take into his mouth then began to remove the rest of my clothes. My pants were quickly shucked from my body and Marcel placed kisses on my round ass as he slid my underwear down.
Jean-Pierre’s hand cupped my mound of tight curls and a finger found my clit. I was already hyper stimulated by the passionate kisses from both men but touching my love button took me to another world. A scream of pleasure erupted from my throat only to be muffled by a continuous kiss. Marcel kissed my neck and shoulders while spreading my legs apart. He inserted his finger into me and withdrew it to taste my nectar. My legs were shaking. I never count my orgasms but I must have had quite a few in order for my legs to quiver like this! I could barely stand any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment